Thursday, July 1, 2010

Public Service Announcement (A Mobile Blog)


I've grown tired of dealing with people who make plans about a person's life without their consent. I'm sure that you've run into a person or two who have made it their mission in life override any involvement that you have in a situation, and make decisions on your behalf. I can see maybe the person was brain-dead, a young child, or developmentally disabled to the point where he or she couldn't speak for themselves. That would be the only reason for any indirect decision making. Otherwise, the person or persons can take a flying leap off a bridge. Do I sound harsh? Quite possibly! I'm not sorry for that and neither should the affected party. Sometimes you have to be firm in order to make your point. I've never found fault in being tough. It gives people the kick in the rear end they need to back the fuck off. If you have a brain that works, you have a say in how you're life is run. Don't let people treat you like a doormat. If you find yourself in that position, then wipe your hands of them, because people like that can cling like a disease. It's common sense to want to rid yourself of disease. I think if there is a weighty decision to be made, it should be made with all of the persons involved. Anything else is ripe bullshit and doesn't have to be tolerated. Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Posted via email from Summer Writing

No comments:

Post a Comment