Saturday, July 10, 2010

Fun in October! (A Mobile Blog)




I'm so happy, because my Duo tickets arrived this afternoon! What is Duo? Duo is a concert done by Matt Scannell of Vertical Horizon and Richard Marx, the pop/rock singer and songwriter. This time I was able to get fantastic front-row seating. This really gives me something to look forward to this October. I'm going to try and take pictures. I can't believe how lucky I am to see this show twice in one year. I know that sounds dorky and many people tease about this kind of thing, but I don't care. It makes me happy and that's what counts.  Plus I get the chance to meet up with my friends and some friends that I have never met with face to face before.  It's really fun and I'm so happy that it falls on a day when don't have classes.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment: