Friday, July 9, 2010

One Step Back (A Mobile Blog)

I had a really unexpected incident happen to me, but these incidents always are. I was in the back room of my house, waiting to say goodbye to Don as he left for work, and I had a grand mal seizure. It took me a couple hours to be able to stand or even talk. Usually I get very emotional afterward, but I'm kind of numb to it today. I guess the last couple weeks makes me think that it could be way worse. I just wish that I could get rid of the headache. I usually get a really bad one after a seizure. It subsides after a while, but it's very irritating. Because I can't be alone during the few hours after a grand mal, I'm hanging out with Donald at his job. I'm going to tell my doctor about this episode. I hope this new doc can find a treatment plan for me. Ah well LOL!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

4 comments:

  1. Bless your heart. Do you get aura's, can tell it's coming, or does it just blindside you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Frank Sinatra yells-
    I run babe!
    But it's really such a drag
    When he hits me, on my blind side
    With his filled,
    colostomy bag

    (Alto help me oh!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark... I wish I did get auras. It really takes me by surprise. I've always tried to place how I felt beforehand to make myself safer but, so far, no dice. I'm feeling much better today. Thank you for being so sweet! You are a great friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marc... That Howard Stern bit is hysterical! LOL... I haven't heard that one in a very long time, but it's definitely one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete