Thursday, July 8, 2010

Birthday

I'm one year older.  I was wondering how to deal with this day, and I figured it out.  I would just enjoy the day for what it is.  I don't need to go anywhere or be that elaborate with my plans.  I'm very happy being low key.  Things have been too hectic to be anything more.  I'm loving the quiet.  My hubby is working today, but we'll have dinner later on.  He bought me tickets to see Richard Marx and Matt Scannell in October, so I am really excited about that.  Today I finished getting everything together for school, which was a gift to myself.  I firmly believe that when you get to a point, the milestone birthdays are the ones to make a big deal over.  I'm only 38, so when 40 comes, that's when it's time to have an elaborate celebration.  I'm celebrating today by just enjoying the serenity.

No comments:

Post a Comment