Friday, September 24, 2010

College Radio (A Mobile Blog)

Today I finally got my time slot as a DJ for my college's radio station, WOCC Viking Radio. I'm really psyched about this, because this is an opportunity to try out my communications skills. If I love it, I will follow up with more work. I'm going to broadcast on Wednesdays and Saturdays. I'm going to have a mix of metal, classic rock, modern rock, pop, R&B, and even some country for good measure. Being that my music is planned, I will take requests in advance of my broadcasts. I have to find a cool name for my show, so I am going to think about that for a couple days.  Something creative will come to me, I'm sure.  I will definitely share my simulcasting links, times, twitter information, and other goodies as soon as possible. This is really exciting and I hope you'll tune in to share all of the fun with me!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment