Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Return to School (A Mobile Blog)

It's 2011 and I'm heading back to classes once more for Spring Semester. I'm very excited to be back because this will be my last full semester as an OCC student. I will push for Survey of Mathematics for over the Summer and then off to another University to further my studies. I will probably go to Kean University. This semester I'm taking my Biology 162 and the corresponding lab class, Native American Literature, and Communication Law. Plus, I will be back to radio once more. I'm happy about that. I'm very torn about the radio gig, because I really love it. I would love to pursue classes in it, but I would have to find a college that deals with that type of curriculum. That may be difficult, and I'm not sure how accessible that will be for me. I am unable to drive and transportation is a difficult commodity for me. Hopefully I will be able to work something out that will be in the best interest of my career and academic pursuits. I will write about it as things progress. I'm just glad to be on the way toward a brighter future.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment