Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Following My Dreams (A Mobile Blog)

I've been having an agonizing reappraisal of my life. I want to move out of New Jersey. I think that if I finish my degree, I can move somewhere else and start a new life with Donald. I've worked my ass off with my English degree, but I think I deserve to do something more with it. I want to be a music journalist. I'm way to old for that probably, but I still want to do it and I don't want to give up on it entirely. I've also been interested in the disc jockey career too, although I don't know how that will pan out. I'm taking a communications course next semester, just to see how it goes. I just can't see living here living here in New Jersey if that is what I want to do. Don does graphic design and I'm sure he'd do better in a bigger city. I just want to change my life and for the better. This might be some stupid diatribe and, maybe, I'm thinking of impossible dreams, but I have to try something different. Maybe it was the glass of wine I drank this evening, but I really think change is in order.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment