Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Changing Schools (A Mobile Blog)

It's my last semester at Ocean County College and I'm finally starting to check out other schools. People tell me that this is the fun part, but I disagree for many reasons. I've been working on an English degree for what seems like eons, but I've always felt the need to write or have something to do with media. When my work with college radio came along, I started to wonder whether or not English was worth it to me. I had thought about taking another semester at OCC and completing the communications requisites, but that would mean wasting more time at a two year school. Another quandary is locale which, in my case, is a big fucking deal along with transportation. I've talked to the admissions counselor at Georgian Court University so far, but I'm not ruling out other schools. It's scary honestly and I just want to know that everything is done for the right reasons. I want pursue a career path that will make both happy and fulfilled, plus earn me enough money to live comfortably. I'm hoping to find a school to head me in the right direction. I'm going to work as hard as humanly possible this semester and enjoy the last months on campus. Things will be good!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments:

Post a Comment