Friday, August 20, 2010

School Rant

This is going to read more like a journal entry today, because I've decided to climb on my soapbox and scream.  I've been dealing with my college financial aid office at my local college for the last two months trying to get everything together so that I can attend classes.  I have filled out form after form after form to complete this process.  I call to make sure that things are in the process of getting finished and I keep getting the run around from this department, and my process keeps getting detained.  Meanwhile, I have to pay out of pocket for my education until the financial aid kicks in.  This is a kick in the pants, because it's more expensive than you could ever realize.  Now I will say this, and I don't be offended when I do but, "The Government financial aid process is run by a bunch of fucking tools who like to dick over every student who wants to get a decent education in order to find a decent career!"  Now I believe in being patient and I walk in to this office and use a courteous decorum every time I deal with these mother fucking pricks, but they have a smug, I don't care how you feel, attitude.  How does that make any sense?  Now I know you're probably thinking, "Wow, what kind of mouth does she have?"  You have to realize what I have deal with on a day to day basis, before you go there.  I'm usually not as bad as you might think.  It takes a great deal to provoke me.  This was the thumbtack under my foot that caused my rage.  Of course, the rage only makes it here onto this page.  I'm not going to give up, mind you.  I refuse to let something like this be my setback from learning.  There are too many other things in my life that have gone wrong, and I won't let this be another one lost.  I'm only 13 credits away until I get to my next degree program at Kean University, and I refuse to let anyone or anything stand in my way!  I'm sure that this whole rant is chock full of grammar mistakes but, at this point, I don't care!  Have a good weekend.   

No comments:

Post a Comment