Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Blind Side


I was watching the movie the Blind Side last night, and I was very moved by the story of Michael Oher. I knew who he was as a football player on the Baltimore Ravens. I had never heard his whole story before I had seen the film. It was one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. Sandra Bullock, Quinton Aaron, Tim McGraw, Kathy Bates, and the rest of the cast were amazing! The amazing drive and strong family, that Michael Oher was able to find, sustained him and brought him all the way to the NFL. I think that type of gratitude and perseverance is absolutely astounding. There are some terrific scenes in this movie that are hard to describe without giving away the important content of the film. If you haven't had the chance to view the film yet, please take the time to rent it. It's definitely well worth the pay-per-view, netflix, or redbox rental.

No comments:

Post a Comment