Monday, April 11, 2011

Waste of Money

I have to ask this question:  Why the hell would anyone spent their hard earned money on a ticket to see Charlie Sheen's one man show?  I was watching some news clips and there was one man who spent $300 on a ticket to see that moron.  That is ridiculous!  What happened to sensibility?  Did it fall out the fucking window and hit the ground twelve stories below?  He was booed and half of his audience left on his first trip to the Radio City Music Hall.  I do have a humorous little tidbit from his most recent "winning" second performance in NYC:  James Lipton asks, "What is your favorite curse word?" Charlie Sheen responded, "Either 'fuck' or 'Denise.'"  I never knew that my name was bangin' enough for a curse word but, hey, you never know.  More or less that corresponds with his intense hatred of Denise Richards, which is more of a violent thing.    

1 comment:

  1. Hi Denise, I feel exactly the same way. It says a lot about the state of our society when what is valued is following Charlie Sheen's latest escapades, the grossly-overpaid/untalented Kardashian sisters, and the Jersey Shore GTL nonsense. The media feeds it to the public, the public wants more, so the media feeds the hungry public again. It's a vicious cycle of people getting paid exorbidant amounts of money to do nothing but make asses of themselves in front of the cameras. I lost all respect for him. "Two and a Half Men" was one of my favorite shows, and now I have absolutely no patience for it at all. Too bad the workers behind the scenes of the show have to suffer now.

    ReplyDelete