Wednesday, October 6, 2010

DJ'ing!

As of right now, I have fallen in love with my work on the radio.  Today I had another fantastic day!  I stayed an extra forty-five minutes past my slot, which was fun.  Maybe this is my calling and I should pursue this.  There have been things that were unclear to me when it came to my major at school, but this seems very natural for me.  There was a mix of my favorites and I was able to play some stuff that I thought would appeal to some people I knew.  Hopefully there will be more listeners as time goes on.  There will always be a mix, but I want to take requests the day before.  This way I won't alienate my listeners with stuff that they don't want to hear.  This sounds boring, but I've been thinking about this now for a while.  I'm even doing a television interview about this!  Can you believe it?  Well, I'm going to be broadcasting from 10:30 AM until 1PM this Saturday.  I want to put up a link for requests on my Facebook.  It's going to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment